En savoir plus
Maxpedition AGR TacTie 10.7 cm - Tan
The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip (PJC) is a heavy duty injection molded hardware component developed by the Maxpedition design team, and it comes in 2 sizes: PJC3 and PJC5. It is used to integrate accessory pockets and pouches onto packs, vests, ATLAS™ surfaces, PALS surfaces and MOLLE equipment in an interlocking manner. The TacTie PJC is secure when properly woven but may be disengaged by hand without the aid of tools. They are backwards compatible with older Maxpedition pouches backed with webbing as well as fully MOLLE / PALS compatible.
The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip is protected by utility and design patents pending in the USA and internationally. Each package comes with six TacTie Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment.
- Open: 8.5 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 21.5 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Closed: 4.2 (L) x 1.2 (W) x 0.4 (H) in | 10.7 x 3.0 x 0.9 cm
- Weight (each): 0.3 oz.
- Weight (package of 6): 2.5 oz.
- Design & Utilities Patents Pending
- Heavy duty one-piece injection molded design
- Made of durable yet flexible polymer
- Secure connection when properly engaged
- Removable without the aid of tools
- Backwards compatible with Legacy pouches
- Head & tail help maintain progress during weaving
- Semi-rigid enough to attach to a belt
- Matte subdued finish
- Easy to clean
- Reusable & field replaceable
- Sold in package of six (6)
- Props in product photos not included